LOOKING TO BRING A RETREAT OVER TO BALI?
We love hosting events and helping you design a sacred space to learn and grow. We also know that the more comfortable you are hosting your training or retreat with everything behind the scenes been taken care of, the more relaxed and receptive your own participants will be.
Villa Gaia is situated in Ubud, voted as the most desirable town in Bali and considered as the creative and cultural mecca with a vast array of healthy restaurants raw, vegan cafes, spas, wellness therapies, yoga studios and the bustling local markets all within 15 minute walking distance from the villa or a short ride into town. Ngurah Rai International Airport (Bali's main international airport) is just 60 minutes away from our villa making it a relaxing destination to travel to. Exploring the island is a must and our friendly staff can arrange tours for you and your guests.
Some of THE events HOSTED IN THE PAST...
- David Magone 200hr Pranavayu Vinyasa Yoga Training from Boston
- Serge Berliawsky 300hr Shivakali Elemental Tantra Yoga Teacher Training from California
- Holistic Inner Goddess Retreat by Naima & Veronica
- Anita Kozlowski, an internationally Licensed Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming®, therapist, strategic business and success coach
- Bestselling author Jeremiah Abrams for The Love Journey "Removing the barriers to Love"
- Prem and Radha's Ashtanga Yoga Retreat - founders of Ashtanga Yoga Bali Research Center - www.ashtangayogabali.com
- Michal Pasterski 7 day Insight Mental Maturity Coaching workshop from Poland
- Elaina Love & Chris Whitcoe's Pure Joy Academy one month Culinary Plant Based Teacher Training
- Sayuri Tanaka's Bali Raw Food Chef Training & Culinary Arts
- Mark Robberds and Sayuris' Ashtanga Yoga and Raw Food Retreat
- Clayton Horton's Ashtanga Yoga Retreat - click here to watch a video coverage
- The Embracing Health raw food detox retreat with Leisa Wheeler (former manager for David Wolfe)
- Chris Howard of the Billionaire Mindset www.legendarylivingacademy.com
- Betsy Hanson Music Nourish You Singing Retreat from Australia
nourish you singing retreat by betsy hanson
clayton horton's ashtanga YOGA retreat
EMBRACING HEALTH RAW FOOD RETREAT BY LEISA
BREATHWORK WORKSHOPBY ANDREA
Kundalini Mantra by Harmony Halberg Polo
SHINY HAPPY HEALTHY YOGA RETREAT by MEGAN
“EVERY MORNING WE ARE BORN AGAIN. WHAT WE DO TODAY IS WHAT MATTERS MOST.” Buddha
ROOMS & RENTAL
There are 8 bedrooms which can comfortably accommodate 16-18 guests at double occupancy.
Villa Gaia is rented as a whole for your event and not per room or per person - offering complete exclusivity for you and your guests.
We have two kitchens, staff and superb amenities. Twelve large lounge chairs surround our pool, perched at the edge of the rice fields to watch the sun rise and sunsets of Bali with the occasional farmer and his lovely row of ducks. The large open entrance area on the ground floor can fit up to 60 people for lectures and 30 people for yoga or workshops. There is a projection TV to support your video demonstrations.
Gaia Retreat Center offers students and teachers the perfect environment; a private and natural setting surrounded by acres of rice terraces and swaying palm trees due to a therapeutic knock-out breeze allowing you to pursue a mindful, health-conscious lifestyle in peace and solitude. We specialize in plant-based cuisine with all ingredients sourced locally and we can cater to non vegetarian eaters as well as clients with specific dietary needs.
Breakfast is inclusive at no extra charge while lunch and dinner are optional at additional cost. We cater to all requirements and preferences from raw, plant based dishes to vegetarian and non-vegetarian options. Our local chefs are highly trained in satisfying every dietary need and cater to all tastes.
INCLUDED IN THE VILLA RENTAL PRICE
- Access to the entire property (8 rooms sleeping 16 - 18 people)
- Open air / main area downstairs can accommodate 30 yoga students or 60 people for lectures.
- 8 foot movie screen with projector available for demonstrations and movie nights.
- Daily Healthy Breakfast Buffet
- Welcome flower mandala arrangement
- All natural soap, shampoo + conditioner and made locally in Bali
- Daily maid service and 24 hour security and free Wifi
- Unlimited supply of ozone drinking water, herbal tea + Balinese coffee
- Private saltwater swimming pool, sauna, hot tub jacuzzi
- Four bicycles to venture around the area
- A car & private driver to explore other sites is available at $40 a day, petrol is extra. 12 seater Mini Bus and driver is available for rent at $90 a day.
- Discounted full body massage at $15 per hour
- Discounted abdominal massage at $25 per hour
- Discounted colonics at $50 per hour
- Airport pick up & drop off (4 cars each way) - extra charge of 30$ per additional car
- Complimentary choice of 2 out 5 highly praised local experiences featured below for your guests:
Kecak Fire & Trance Dance Show
Pura Taman Saraswati Dance Show
Tirta Empul Holy Water Spring Cleanse
Historical Temples & Meditation Chambers of Gunung Kawi
Shiny Pearl Foundation - our charity partners
Please note that we include 21% VAT + service charges on total bill.
The Garden Suite is an individual cottage that is designed to provide privacy and elegance, while being cozy and warm. The room has a garden view with two twins beds which can be pushed together to make one double bed. It has a private bathroom with a large open air sky bathtub.
The Four Seasons Suite has a double bed and an option for two twin beds. The room includes a large spacious sunny dressing room, and a bathroom with a bathtub + private indoor as well as standing outdoor shower.
The Bamboo Suite is a lovely cosy room with a double bed and an option for two twin beds. It has a large wardrobe area and private bathroom that leads to an outside open sky shower.
Lotus SUITE 1 & 2
The Lotus Suites are two private rooms, semi-attached to one another within the same premise of Villa Gaia. They have an en-suite private bathroom with a lovely garden view. The beds can be separated (2 single beds) or pushed together to make a double bed as featured.
The Terrace Suite on the second floor includes an outdoor patio with lounge chairs. It has a double bed and an option for two twin beds with a balcony overlooking breathtaking panoramic views of rice paddies.
TERRACE GARDEN - TEACHER'S ROOM
The Terrace En Suite has two beds and shares the joining bathroom with the Terrace Suite. We recommend this room for the teacher / host. The massage room downstairs also has an available bathroom to use when not occupied by guests.
The spacious Master Bedroom on the second floor includes a balcony, full dressing room, bathroom with an outdoor shower and a bathtub. It is truly a spa experience to relax and renew both body and spirit. It can hold up to 4 pax (4 single beds).
-- CLICK - HERE - TO VIEW MORE PHOTOS OF EACH ROOM --
Gaia Retreat Center has two kitchens; one in the main living area to meet all the retreat participants needs, open up for retreats and delivers a cosy ambience over the breathtaking rice fields and pool. The second kitchen is where all the private magic happens - food being cooked / prepared by our chefs.
There are 12 large lounge chairs surround the centers infinity pool, perched at the edge of the rice fields and a cosy hot tub & sauna to melt away muscle tension. Watch the sun rise in the morning or turn on the underwater lights for a night time dip.
Our massage / spa room downstairs is where all our therapies take place - while colonics are held at our holistic clinic a short drive away from the villa. The spa room is also available for you to practice your treatments and therapies when renting Villa Gaia for your personal event.
Yoga props (mats, blocks, bolsters, straps, sand bags, gong / sound bowl) are all available on-site for your yoga retreats and workshops
Rent Villa Gaia - Bookings, Inquiry and Rates:
Copyright Gaia Retreat Center