Terms and Conditions
Renting Villa Gaia as a Facilitator [Leading their own Retreat / Teacher Training / Event]
Please note as we receive many inquiries and requests for reservations all Villa bookings are on a first come first serve basis.
Bookings are only confirmed when a downpayment is received.
A payment plan can be worked out to accommodate your needs as follows if you are booking all of Gaia Retreat Center for your own retreat, training or workshop as follows:
1 x installment
To honor this 1 part plan, we will absorb any excess international fees whether you choose to pay via bank wire transfer or paypal
2 x installments
50% upon booking and 50% 1 month before retreat starts .
To honor this 2 part plan, we will absorb any excess international fees whether you choose to pay via bank wire transfer or paypal
3 x installments
Must arrive in the bank anytime before payment due date which will be highlighted in your invoice.
Strict late payment charge of $200 usd applies
Please include 30 USD for international wire transfer to cover sender fees costs and 4.5% for PayPal - per transfer.
Cancellation by the facilitator
- Cancellations made up to 6 months prior to arrival date; 50% of your deposit is credited towards another date, 12 months from your original retreat date.
- Cancellations made less than 6 months prior to arrival date your deposit is NONREFUNDABLE.
- If you are late on the deposit due the balance due is still owed.
- Cancellation notification has to be written by email, CC to all relevant parties in the email chain and sent again if no one has responded in 3 days.
Booking & Cancellation [Detox & Yoga Retreat / Transcendental Meditation Retreat/ Drop in Guests]
- If you need to cancel your Detox & Yoga retreat or Transcendental Meditation retreat, a portion of your payment may be rescheduled to another date within 12 months from original date of booking, as follows:
100% of your payment is transferred to a new date, if cancellation is made 45 days or more prior to check-in.
50% of your payment is transferred to a new date, if cancellation is made 21 – 45 days prior to check-in.
- No refunds or reimbursements are made under any life circumstances or emergency situations.
- We do not offer credit for arriving late or leaving early. There are no partial refunds for any services not used while the retreat is going.
- The 50% balance of your payment is due one month before your arrival for your retreat.
- If you are booking within the same month of your arrival date, your balance of 100% payment is due.
- Please include 30 USD for international wire transfer to cover sender fees costs and 4.5% for PayPal - per transfer.
Check in and Check out timings:
- Check in time is at 2:00 PM and check out time is at 12:00 PM.
Complimentary Pick up and Drop off :
- A minimum of 3 nights must be booked to avail a complimentary pickup and dropoff (transfers both ways). Alternatively, a 300,000 IDR applies per transfer.
Cancellation Policy, Risks and Insurance
- Facilitators and all guests must assume complete and full responsibility for and hereby release PT. Gaia Retreat Center, Villa Gaia, the owner/s, the employees or anyone involved in supplying any services during the length of the proposed travel and retreat booking.
- PT. Gaia Retreat Center & Villa Gaia, shall not be responsible for any injuries, losses or damages in connection with accommodations, other facilities at the resort, ground transportation, diseases, Acts of God, local laws, climatic condition delays, changes or cancellation of travel due to weather conditions, accidents or health related problems while residing at Gaia Retreat Center & Villa Gaia, and while in-transit to (e.g., an accident on the way to a tour or into town etc), during, and after a tour.
- In case of force majeure, act of governing law, climatic condition disruption which forces Gaia Retreat Center to cancel our own in-house retreats (ex: Detox / Transcendental Meditation) your full payment will be credited to another date within 12 months from date of original booking. Please see above.
- It is the traveler’s responsibility to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against these risks. You can purchase Travel Insurance when you purchase your airline ticket with most airlines and travel agents.
- If travel plans are delayed or cancelled for any reason there will be no refunds issued by Gaia Retreat Center, except as stated above.
- We specifically recommend that foreigners entering Indonesia do so with a valid Passport expiring more than six month following the departure date from Indonesia.
- Gaia Retreat Center & Villa Gaia, are not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled trips by a guest such as flight cancellation or illness, airline tickets complications or for costs incurred due to travel delays.
Copyright Gaia Retreat Center