Payment & Bookings - Terms and Conditions
Renting Villa Gaia [as a facilitator]
All bookings require a deposit of 33% to secure your reservation via bank transfer.
- Your Deposit of 33% of total Villa rate will confirm and guarantee your booking.
- Midway between your deposit date and your arrival date a second deposit of 17% will be required.
- One month prior to arrival date your balance of 50% payment is due.
Cancellation by facilitator
- Cancellations made up to 6 months prior to arrival date; 50% of your deposit is refunded
- Cancellations made Less than 6 months prior to arrival date your deposit is NONREFUNDABLE. If you are late on the deposit due the balance due is still owed.
- Cancellation notification has to be written by email, CC to all relevant parties in the e mail chain and sent again if no one has responded in 3 days.
Cancellations by a guest
- As a retreat guest booking directly with GRC a portion of your deposit payment may be used as credit for another retreat within 12 months of our original retreat date.
- Depending on when you cancel, cancellation fees may apply. Exceptions to our policy cannot be made for any reason.
- We do not offer credit for arriving late or leaving early. There are no partial refunds for any services not used while the retreat is going.
- The 50% balance of your payment is due one month before your arrival for your retreat.
- If you are booking within the same month of your arrival 100% payment is due on booking.
Cancellations Policy, Risks and Insurance
Facilitators and Retreat participants assume complete and full responsibility for and hereby release PT. Gaia Retreat Center, Villa Gaia, the owner/s, the employees or anyone involved in supplying any services during the length of the proposed travel and retreat booking.
PT. Gaia Retreat Center & Villa Gaia, shall not be responsible for any injuries, losses or damages in connection with accommodations, other facilities at the resort, ground transportation, diseases, Acts of God, local laws, climatic condition delays, changes or cancellation of travel due to weather conditions, accidents or health related problems while residing at Gaia Retreat Center & Villa Gaia, and while in-transit to (e.g., an accident on the way to a tour or into town etc), during, and after a tour.
In case of force majeure, act of governing law, climatic condition disruption which forces Gaia Retreat Center to cancel our own in-house retreats (ex: Detox / Transcendental Meditation) your full payment will be credited to another date within 12 months from date of original booking.
It is the travelers responsibility to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against these risks. You can purchase Travel Insurance when you purchase your airline ticket with most airlines and travel agents.
If travel plans are delayed or cancelled for any reason there will be no refunds issued by Gaia Retreat Center, except as stated above.
We specifically recommend that foreigners entering Indonesia do so with a valid Passport expiring more than six month following the departure date from Indonesia.
Gaia Retreat Center & Villa Gaia, are not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled trips by a guest such as flight cancellation or illness, airline tickets complications or for costs incurred due to travel delays.
Copyright Gaia Retreat Center