THE GODDESS RETREAT BY UMA SPENDER
JANUARY 7-13, 2018
DIVINE FEMININE IMMERSION. SHAKTI TANTRA YOGA. MEDITATION. MANTRA. MYTHOLOGY | 2018
A place to unravel, open & bloom. This down-to-earth 7 day retreat led by Uma Spender is is a refreshing way to start 2018, connect with your deepest wisdom and recharge on every level.
Each day we will immerse in the sacred feminine; explore the ancient wisdom of the Goddesses of Yoga Mythology and cultivate presence in our modern lives. It's deeply nurturing and a hike up Mt Batur with Luh Manis local Balinese priestess to watch the sunrise wraps up the retreat beautifully. In your retreat, you will enjoy the following:
- 6 nights deluxe eco-resort accommodation at Villa Gaia (twin share)
- 6 Morning Shakti Flow Yoga sessions
- 6 Afternoon Deepening Yoga sessions. Including Restorative/ Deep Yin/ Yoga Therapy for Hormone Balancing & Yoga for Deep Healing
- 6 X Morning Sacred Circle & 6 X Evening Circle/ Meditations/ Chanting
- Understanding & Charting Your Cycle - class & open discussion
- Delicious & Healthy meals all day, every day during your stay - all requirements catered for
- 1 hour Balinese Massage
- Airport Transfers
INSIGHT WORKSHOP RETREAT
BY MICHAL PASTERSKI
February 24 - March 3, 2018
The Insight Retreat is The road to mental maturity.
Michał Pasterski is the founder of Life Architect, Planets and the Conscious Education Foundation. On a daily basis, he works as a coach and personal development coach.
The aim of the retreat is to get to know oneself in-depth, free yourself from the self-destructive habits of your mind and achieve a state of mental maturity by understanding and thoroughly practicing the techniques included in the Insight method. I also talk about how we can get rid of self-destructive mental habits by replacing them with emotional maturity and mental freedom.
During these 9 days we will practice the techniques included in the Insight method described in the book by Michał Pasterski. We will also learn new techniques and different approaches to working on oneself including: Zen Coaching. Gestalt therapy. Mindfulness. Transpersonal coaching. Behavioral-cognitive therapy. Zen meditation
What is included?
Accommodation in Villa Gaia (8 nights / 9 days = 7 full days of workshop + day of accommodation and check-out day)
Full board (3 meals a day)
Coffee, tea, lemonade, water and snacks during the workshops, including traditional Balinese sweets and desserts
Transfer from the airport to Denpasar (the only airport on Bali) to the accommodation on 24/02
Transfer from the accommodation to the airport on 4.03
Activities described in the section "Practice in the field" (transport and admission ticket)
One Balinese massage at Karsa Spa
INNER GODDESS RETREAT BY NAIMA & VERONICA
MARCH 4-8, 2018
Join Veronica & Naima on a 5 day magical and sacred adventure to an island known for it’s spiritual healing energy, to be filled with wholesome goodness to feed your mind, body and spirit. You are invited to retreat from your daily life into a sacred space of healing and beauty to reset and transform. As you release what no longer serves you, you will consciously choose to see the beauty and perfection in life, become more aware, rise to an elevated state of being, honor your temple, and purify your soul. Through ceremony and creative projects, you will call in prosperity, celebrate your divine feminine power, and ignite your inner Goddess.
We’ll be diving into the true Goddesses that we are – connecting to our inner radiance and beauty, removing ancestral blocks and limitations, loving ourselves deeply, planting our dreams and manifesting our sacred desires, tapping into universal abundance, living from a place of truth and authenticity, feeling our magnificence and honoring our path in deep gratefulness. We will also explore all of the beauty that Bali has to offer, with beautiful and deeply healing ceremonies at a natural waterfall, a sacred water temple experience, a one-of-a-kind pyramidical sound healing temple visit, Balinese outdoor market shopping in Ubud and more. All organic farm to table meals and a massage will be all inclusive. A one-on-one healing session can optionally be scheduled with Veronica and/or Naima, for an additional charge.
- Welcome dinner & settling in on March 4th and we begin our full day of soul honoring activities on March 5th in the morning
- Amazing retreat house accommodations shared with other Holistic Goddess Retreat guests, with a comfy bed of your own
- Ground transportation to and from the airport and for excursions
- Nourishing organic breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- Sisterhood circles and workshops that will assist you into awakening your fully enlivened spirit
- Beautiful and deeply healing ceremonies at a natural waterfall
- Titra Empul Water Temple experience and blessing
- A one-of-a-kind pyramidical sounds healing temple excursion
- Balinese outdoor market shopping excursion
- Balinese massage
This will be a highly relaxing experience together, as we work to clear the entanglements of your mind, and learn techniques for how to stay clear and balanced, and enhance your connection to your divine spirit.
Connect with yourself. Connect with your community. Connect with your world.
A week-long mindfulness and healing retreat in beautiful Ubud, Bali, facilitated by Dr Alla Demutska, (PostGradDip and GradDip in Psychology, Melbourne University, DPsych (Clinical), Monash University).
As a clinical psychologist I’ve spent years helping people grow, overcome challenges and unlock the joy within them. It’s very personal work and it means a lot to me.
My retreats are a fun and practical exploration of the powerful skills of mindfulness and mindful self-compassion. Most of all, they are about connection.
• Be kind to yourself
• Develop tools for emotional resilience and equanimity
• Increase self understanding instead of judging and criticizing perceived failures
• Learn how to manage your inner critic
• Accept being imperfect
Connect with your community
• Give people your full attention
• Be kind to others
Connect with your world
• Be present in the world
• Restore your balance
• Improve your well-being
• Deal better with life challenges
• Slow down
Do you find yourself doubting your decisions? Do you struggle with feelings of inferiority? Have you lost direction in life, and lack time and space for yourself? Do you feel overwhelmed with anxiety? If you answered yes to any of the above questions, this retreat is for you.
With only two retreats a year, this is your chance to do something for yourself, take time off to focus on improving your quality of life and to slow down, commit to yourself, and to learn how to make your life more fulfilled.
Based on research and models from neuroscience, the program I have put together combines mindfulness and mindful self-compassion practices, as well as values exploration from Acceptance and Commitment therapy.
I have put together an interactive and engaging program including some theoretical components, lots of practical exercises, group work, and working in pairs.
1. 1-7 of July 2018
2. 7-13 of July 2018
Places are limited, so book early.
What you get:
- Green and peaceful location among rice fields close to Ubud, booked exclusively for our group
- 6 nights 5 days deluxe eco-resort accommodation at Villa Gaia (twin share rooms and one luxury dorm 4 people sharing)
- Carefully developed program based on mindfulness, mindful self-compassion, and Acceptance and Commitment therapy principles
- Two experienced facilitators
- Small group size [maximum 16 people providing community, connection, and personalised approach for each attendee
- Healthy and delicious meals each day, including local Balinese dishes, Indonesian cuisine and pan-Asian flavours.
- Yoga sessions every morning
- Mindful cooking class exploring local cuisine
- Mindful nature walk
- 1 hour Balinese Massage
- Workbook based on information and exercises experienced during retreat
- Transfers to and from Denpasar International Airport
Copyright Gaia Retreat Center