LOOKING TO BRING A RETREAT OVER TO BALI?
We love hosting events and helping you design a sacred space to learn and grow. We also know that the more comfortable you are hosting your training or retreat with everything behind the scenes been taken care of, the more relaxed and receptive your own participants will be.
Villa Gaia is situated in Ubud, voted as the most desirable town in Bali and considered as the creative and cultural mecca with a vast array of healthy restaurants raw, vegan cafes, spas, wellness therapies, yoga studios and the bustling local markets all within 15 minute walking distance from the villa or a short ride into town. Ngurah Rai International Airport (Bali's main international airport) is just 60 minutes away from our villa making it a relaxing destination to travel to. Exploring the island is a must and our friendly staff can arrange tours for you and your guests.
Some of THE events HOSTED IN THE PAST...
- David Magone 200hr Pranavayu Vinyasa Yoga Training from Boston
- Serge Berliawsky 300hr Shivakali Elemental Tantra Yoga Teacher Training from California
- Holistic Inner Goddess Retreat by Naima & Veronica
- Anita Kozlowski, an internationally Licensed Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming®, therapist, strategic business and success coach
- Bestselling author Jeremiah Abrams for The Love Journey "Removing the barriers to Love"
- Prem and Radha's Ashtanga Yoga Retreat - founders of Ashtanga Yoga Bali Research Center - www.ashtangayogabali.com
- Michal Pasterski 7 day Insight Mental Maturity Coaching workshop from Poland
- Elaina Love & Chris Whitcoe's Pure Joy Academy one month Culinary Plant Based Teacher Training
- Sayuri Tanaka's Bali Raw Food Chef Training & Culinary Arts
- Mark Robberds and Sayuris' Ashtanga Yoga and Raw Food Retreat
- Clayton Horton's Ashtanga Yoga Retreat - click here to watch a video coverage
- The Embracing Health raw food detox retreat with Leisa Wheeler (former manager for David Wolfe)
- Chris Howard of the Billionaire Mindset www.legendarylivingacademy.com
- Betsy Hanson Music Nourish You Singing Retreat from Australia
nourish you singing retreat by betsy hanson
clayton horton's ashtanga YOGA retreat
EMBRACING HEALTH RAW FOOD RETREAT BY LEISA
BREATHWORK WORKSHOPBY ANDREA
Kundalini Mantra by Harmony Halberg Polo
SHINY HAPPY HEALTHY YOGA RETREAT by MEGAN
“EVERY MORNING WE ARE BORN AGAIN. WHAT WE DO TODAY IS WHAT MATTERS MOST.” Buddha
ROOMS & RENTAL
There are 8 bedrooms and 9.5 washrooms which can comfortably accommodate 16 guests at double occupancy.
We have two fully equipped kitchens as well as full time kitchen staff and superb amenities, offering the best in Bali. Twelve large lounge chairs surround our pool, perched at the edge of the rice fields to watch the sun rise in the morning or turn on the underwater lights for a dramatic night time dip. The large open entrance area on the ground floor can fit up to 60 people for lectures and 30 people for yoga or workshops. There is a projection TV to support your video demonstrations.
Gaia Retreat Center offers students and teachers the perfect environment; a private and natural setting surrounded by acres of rice terraces and swaying palm trees due to a therapeutic knock-out breeze allowing you to pursue a mindful, health-conscious lifestyle in peace and solitude. We specialize in plant-based cuisine with all ingredients sourced locally and we can cater to non vegetarian eaters as well as clients with specific dietary needs.
Breakfast is inclusive at no extra charge and lunch / dinner are optional at additional cost. We cater to all requirements and preferences from raw / plant based dishes to vegetarian and non-vegetarian options. Our chefs are highly trained in satisfying every dietary need and cater to all tastes.
INCLUDED IN THE VILLA RENTAL
- Entire access to the property
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfers
- All natural soap, shampoo + conditioner provided and made locally in Bali
- Daily maid service
- Unlimited wifi
- 24 hour security
- Fresh coconut water + ozone drinking water
- Ginger herbal tea + Balinese coffee
- Private Swimming Pool
- Sauna, Hot Tub & Power Plate
- Discounted massages at $15 per hour
- Discounted colonics at $50 per hour
Note - Villa Gaia is rented as a whole and not per room / per person for your retreats / trainings / workshops / reunions / other events.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT:
Check in timing is at 2:00 PM and check out is at 12:00 PM
The Garden Suite is an individual cottage that is designed to Provide privacy and elegance, while being cozy and warm. The room has a garden view with two twins beds, a private Bathroom with hot water shower, and a large open sky bathtub.
The Four Seasons Suite has a Queen size bed and an option for two twin beds is available. The room includes a very large spacious dressing room, and a bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub and private indoor as well as outdoor shower.
The spacious Master Bedroom on the second floor includes a balcony, full dressing room, bathroom with an outdoor shower and a Jacuzzi bathtub. It is truly a spa experience to relax and renew both body and spirit.
The Bamboo Suite is a lovely Room with a large wardrobe and private bathroom via a private corridor that leads to an outside open sky shower.
Lotus SUITE 1 & 2
The Lotus Suites are two private rooms, semi-attached to one another within the same premise of Villa Gaia. They have an en-suite private bathroom with a lovely garden view. The beds can be separated (2 single beds) or pushed together to make a double bed as featured.
The Terrace Suite on the second floor includes an outdoor patio with lounge chairs and is also a patio large enough for 8 yoga practitioners (4 x 5.5 Meters). The room includes a full wardrobe. Spectacular panoramic views of the entire rice paddies.
TERRACE EN SUITE [TEACHER'S ROOM]
The Terrace En Suite has two beds and shares the joining bathroom with the Terrace Suite. We recommend this room for the teacher / host. The massage room downstairs also has an available bathroom to use when not occupied by guests.
Gaia Retreat Center has two kitchens; one in the main living area to meet all the retreat participants needs, open up for raw food retreats and delivers a cosy ambience over the breathtaking rice fields and pool. The second kitchen is where all the private magic happens - food being cooked / prepared by our chefs.
There are 12 large lounge chairs surround the centers infinity pool, perched at the edge of the rice fields and a cosy hot tub & sauna to melt away muscle tension. Watch the sun rise in the morning or turn on the underwater lights for a dramatic night time dip.
Our massage / spa room downstairs is where all our therapies take place - while colonics are held at our holistic clinic a short drive away from the villa. The spa room is also available for you to practice your treatments and therapies when renting Villa Gaia for your personal event.
Yoga props (mats, blocks, bolsters, straps, sand bags, gong / sound bowl) are all available on-site for your yoga retreats and workshops
Copyright Gaia Retreat Center